Laboratories for Advanced LSI Engineering (LALSIE) represent an association of the following integrated circuits and systems research laboratories:
- Laboratory for Integrated Digital System Architecture (LINDA)
- Laboratory for Integrated NanoSystems (LINAS)
Laboratory for Integrated Digital System Architecture (LINDA) handles advanced LSI architecture technologies in terms of software/hardware co-creation, aiming at sustainable development of efficient information-processing systems in the end of the Moore's law era.
Laboratory for Integrated NanoSystems (LINAS) challenges to invent integrated nano-systems exploiting innovative circuit/device co-design science and technologies. We develop device-aware circuits and information processing systems that utilize essential properties of emerging nano materials and devices, through interdisciplinary technologies and studies on semiconductor physics, integrated circuit engineering, information science, nonlinear theory and its applications, neural science, etc.
- Contact (Address, Rooms, Phone, etc.）
- Admission to IST, Hokkaido University
- VLSI Design and Education Center, Hokkaido